Tuesday, November 25, 2008

251108 | I and I


I am I.
I and I.
I am You.
You are I.
U and I.

I am I
therefore You are You.
I am You
therefore You are I.

This sickness is I,
This Sanity is I,
This mind is I,
This neuron cell is I,
This blood vessels is I,
This cock is I,
This scrotum is I,
This pubic hair is I,
This tattooed thighs is I,
This bleeding nose is I,
This Logitech keyboard is I,
This LG monitor is I,
This Casio wrist watch is I,
This bundle stripe shirt is I,
This black Dockers slacks is I,
This 8 holes Doc Martens cherry boots is I,
This homogenous tiles is I,
This cement rendered wall is I,
This asbestos ceilings is I,
This sandblasted glass door is I,
This black asphalt is I,
This concrete jungle is I,
This air is I,
This dust particles is I,
This sun is I,
This sky is I,
This space is I,
This Jupiter is I,
This comet Haley is I,

I is everything and
Everything is nothing,
I is nothing,
I exist to complete everything and
become nothing,

1 comment:

the artist and i said...

I remembered once my friend said,

"U must find one book title 'Everything You Believe is a Lie'.

Wonder where he is!

Good day!